

We went to the PBR and had a blast. Pictures are attached. The cowboy in the picture is LJ Jenkins who is a client of Greg's and dropped off 3 bucking cows on his way to ride that night. He is only 20 years old!!!
So it is almost 8 PM and I'm sitting in my office, like a nerd, jamming out, and writing on my thesis (well sort of) for the second night in a row. I've gotten everything done except Chapter 2, but I feel like I have a decent start on it. For those who don't know, Chapter 2 is suppose to be one of the first things you do, and be summary of ALL the research out there on your topic. So I'm a slacker and my chapter 2 is going to be pretty pathetic, (the min. is typical 20 pages). However, I feel that the rest is decent and I'm turning it in tomorrow to my thesis advisor to skim so we can talk about changes next week. In the meantime, back to my research!
We will (if the weather cooperates) be in Northeast Missouri this weekend. I want to give a shout out to Daggs who will be leaving for Mexico on Friday (have a good time and enjoy your vacation!)
I'm starving, so I'm headed out for some Sonic or Chic Fil A.

No comments:
Post a Comment